Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Would You Let Him Into USA?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


On April 25, Gregory Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood. U.S. customs agents confiscated the weapons and fingerprinted Despres. Then they let him into the United States.


YIKES!


 


Some ask how the customs agents could know Despres had decapitated a man with the bloody chain saw. There was no way to run a field test on the chain saw to tell if it was blood.

Upon seeing this creep & his arsenal, what kind of idiot do you have to be to think the dried red stuff caked on the chain saw is catsup or red dye #2?

7 comments:

tlm said...

My first thought on seeing that photo yesterday: "Oh my God... What happened to Elijah Wood's hair?"

cube said...

There is a resemblance.

cube said...

I don't know that he hitchhiked across, but even if he drove over in a decked out limo, this guy should cause 'spidey sense' to tingle in everyone's head.

Avant'Garde said...

OMG, his eyes are so freakish!

He's gonna be apprehended looking like a wierdo.

cube said...

This guy has dead eyes...like a shark, only I don't want to insult sharks when I make that comparison.

I hope he stays locked up.

Anonymous said...

@Caiaphas

I've had the exact opposite experience, whenever I go to Canada, they usually ask where I'm going and tell me to have a nice day. It's usually coming back to the US that I get interrogated, and/or searched. So I guess it just depends on the location, or who's working

raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors purses
armani exchange
ugg boots
ugg boots
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade outlet
ugg outlet
ugg outlet
ralph lauren polo
new orleans saints jerseys