Friday, April 20, 2018

BB8 Cat Blog Friday



For this Cat Blog Friday...

... kittens being thwarted by a BB8 droid. They had just gotten used to R2D2 when the next generation droid came along and they don't know what to make of it.

:)

Happy Friday, everybody!


1.New directions ____________ are new__on the GPS___________.
2.I love to ___eat ice cream______________on the __swing________________.
3.When I was a child, I loved to play _dodge ball_____________________.
4.One _less egg to scramble_and _________________, I _survived____

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Just look at those sweet little kitteh paws. Oh my...

Jan said...

Such innocence

Sandee said...

And I linked this post to Feline Friday. Couldn't help myself.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. ♥

Kathe W. said...

hilarious! Have a lovely day!

cube said...

Adrienne: The only thing better than kitteh paws are baby toes.

cube said...

Jan: I know. They have no idea that the robot apocalypse is upon them.

cube said...

Sandee: You know I love you for doing that.

cube said...

Kathe W.: Glad you liked it.

Kid said...

Cute. On 1 thru 4, just end each with "Under the blanket".

messymimi said...

Sometimes i don't know quite what to make of it myself!

Snaggle Tooth said...

cute! My grandson has that BB toy, his kitty is old tho!