Friday, September 09, 2005

Cats In Sinks Blog Friday

Have you looked in your sink lately? There may be a cat in it. The folks down at cats in sinks.com say they have discovered a feline phenomenon of staggering proportions and they have the pics to prove it.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Ever have one of those days?

Photobucket Kitty with sink phobia.

Photobucket Angry young kitty who hates being in the sink.

Photobucket Kitty who should stay away from the mirror.

Photobucket Tortie in the sink. No reason other than I have a soft spot for torties.

This site has hundreds of other photos and will accept submissions for posting. So everybody get your digital cameras out & try to catch your felines in the sink.

13 comments:

tlm said...

My cat's not big on sinks.

Now, unwinding rolls of toilet paper into the toilet... that's quality entertainment for him.

cube said...

They all have their quirks. I've had some that liked to unroll toilet paper & I've had some who liked the tub, but never one who hung out in the sink. Cats today.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

I've seen the site but must have missed that big guy in the first pic. would never have believed kitty asses ever got *that* big. lol

Its Me! said...

So cute!!! I love pets. Everyone should have at least one!

cube said...

Sometimes even cats have a hard time pulling away from the bowl.

cary said...

Try to get a pic of my cat in a sink? Try to get a pic of her anywhere BUT the sink!

B said...

that's so funny....i thought that my cat was the only one that liked sitting in the sink. I thought it was weird though, because I didnt think cats liked water...

cube said...

Brianne: Don't take your kitty to therapy. Apparently, tons of cats love sinks. Who knew?

Faira said...

Are all these cats yours? Faira

cube said...

No, these are cats from all over the world. The website collects photos of cats in sinks. I merely picked out a few that interested me.

Unknown said...

nike outlet store
oakley sunglasses
nike trainers uk
dolphins jerseys
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
golden state warriors jerseys
coach outlet online
colts jerseys
christian louboutin shoes

Unknown said...

nike outlet store
oakley sunglasses
nike trainers uk
dolphins jerseys
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
golden state warriors jerseys
coach outlet online
colts jerseys
christian louboutin shoes

adidas nmd said...

kate spade sale
ralph lauren outlet
air jordan uk
true religion jeans
air jordan 4
nike huarache
kate spade handbags
hugo boss outlet
ralph lauren outlet
denver broncos jerseys