Thursday, August 22, 2013

Detroit Dogs

As Many As 50,000 Abandoned Dogs Roam Detroit In Packs As Humans Dwindle

Oh my... imagine what's going on with the people?


At August 22, 2013 11:53 AM, Anonymous Jan said...

What a disgusting piece of real estate Detroit has become. I'm sure the rats and cockroaches are happy.

At August 22, 2013 12:14 PM, Blogger sue hanes said...

Cube - That is so sad. Imagine letting your pet go wild with the dogs that roam the city.

I feel bad for the people who have to deal with this problem.

At August 22, 2013 12:33 PM, Blogger cube said...

Jan: Disgusting is a good word for it. Rats, cockroaches and feral dogs having pool parties. I can't imagine living in such a cess pool.

At August 22, 2013 12:37 PM, Blogger cube said...

Sue Hanes: I do too. It bothers me to think of those poor dogs, but what is going on with the babies and the children who live in that godforsaken place?

At August 22, 2013 3:58 PM, Blogger sue hanes said...

Cube - Good point. It's something that I don't like to think about.

At August 25, 2013 9:33 AM, Blogger Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Yup, Detroit has gone to the dogs.

At August 25, 2013 11:56 AM, Blogger cube said...

Woodsterman (Odie): Yeah, figuratively AND literally.


Post a Comment

<< Home

C-List Blogger

Who links to my website?

I adopted a virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere!

Pop Culture Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Most Accurate Clock Ever This is the most accurate clock ever and it looks good too.

Blog Directory - Blogged

I'm # 409 Get listed at