Thursday, January 26, 2006

WMDs In Syria?

From the New York Sun comes news from an Iraqi general in Saddam Hussein's air force, Georges Sada, who says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

Mr. Sada's comments come just more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."

Looks to me like Bashar Assad, a.k.a. Asshead, has some explaining to do.

12 comments:

Topwomen said...

Where in the world did you get that photo? It's priceless!

Unknown said...

LOL Now let's superimpose it on ahem, our fearless leader the a knowing all seeing, the one the only George Bush. Or was that the Wizard of Oz

Sar said...

Talk about a unibrow!

Jamie Dawn said...

Some splainin' to do indeed.

Dak-Ind said...

that is the best picture! Muwahhahahahah!!

M. C. Pearson said...

OMGosh! Is that for real??? I kept looking and blushing...ROFLOL!

Trinity13 said...

HA! That photo cracked me up!!!

David Amulet said...

Amazing how the Syrian government has so carefully edited every other picture we'd ever seen of Assad to make it APPEAR that he looked normal. Quite a journalistic coup you have pulled here!

-- david

Tom & Icy said...

love the hair-do

cube said...

I wish I could take credit for this photo, but I can't. I found this rather cleverly photoshopped photo on Schnitt's website and merely paired it up with the very real news story.

birdwoman said...

OK, here's the geekdom that is me... I looked at this photo and the first thing I thought was Klingon?! then I realized it was plumber's forehead.

Just say no to crack!


as for the WMD? It's no question that he had them. They obviously went somewhere. Syria is as good a guess as any.

(*)>

cube said...

bw: it does look like an alien forehead prosthesis out of Star Trek. It's perfectly reasonable to conclude that perhaps Assad was jealous that the King of Jordan got a cameo role in ST:TNG and he didn't.