Tuesday, August 25, 2009
National Day Of Service?
Obama's Plan To Desecrate 9/11
BO just wants to help change 9/11 from a day of remembrance into a day of national service, you know, something "positive," "forward-leaning," and "productive."
Look at just a few of organizations that support the change:
- Rev. Lennox Yeargood, President of the Hip Hop Caucus
- Color of Change
- Apollo Alliance
- Community Action Partnership
- Deep South Center for Environmental Justice
- 80 Million Strong for Young American Jobs
- Friends of the Earth
- Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- National Black Police Association
- National Coalition on Black Civic Participation
- National Council of Negro Women
- National Wildlife Federation
- RainbowPUSH Coalition
- Urban League
- Young Democrats of America.
Yeah, right. Just a little change from "Never Forget" to "Fail To Remember".
What will you be doing on 9/11?