Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Still Delusional After All These Years



From Ben Shapiro's Truth Revolt :

Monica Lewinsky: Drudge Ruined My Life

Shapiro continues, "Lewinsky blames her humiliation on everybody except for the married President with whom she had sexual relations."

So true, but I blame Monica, too. Didn't anybody ever teach her to stay away from married men?

Also, if she thinks her treatment was bad, imagine what the Clinton machine would've done to her had she not been talked into keeping the blue dress.

Silly girl still doesn't get it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is pathetic. It's time to get out of the spotlight.

Sandee said...

She would be dead if not for that blue dress. Dead. The Clinton's have no problem in eliminating their foes. I'm sure there have been many. Crooks.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

cube said...

thepoodleanddogblog: I smell a book deal in the works; one very sympathetic to her side of the story.

Or maybe she's looking ahead at a Hillary presidency and she can hook up with the First Husband in the White House. Bill will have lots of time on his hands ;-)

cube said...

Sandee: Spot on. They who must not be crossed are old hands at it.

sue hanes said...

Cube - I don't like Monica Lewinsky and I never have. If I were her I would stay in the background for the rest of my life.

Of course since the president is still in the limelight I guess she has a right to be too.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Monica, didn't anyone tell you it's not polite to complain with your mouth full?

cube said...

Sue Hanes: I've never liked her either. Her only useful purpose is to serve as a cautionary tale for others.

cube said...

Woodsterman (Odie): She should swallow her pride and go back into the woodwork.