Thursday, March 30, 2006

Crazy Cat


No, it's not Friday, but this story chronicling the exploits of Lewis, the attack cat, is just too funny to wait.

Neighbors say Lewis, a 5-year-old, black-and-white longhaired cat, has attacked at least a half-dozen people in the Fairfield, Connecticut neighborhood, including the local Avon lady who required hospitalization.

It has become so bad, the residents are seeking help from the law to stop the so-called "Terrorist of Sunset Circle."

Maureen Bachtig, one of Lewis' victims, is quoted in the last line of the article, "The neighborhood is afraid of this cat," Bachtig said. "Lewis will stare you down, and you never know how he will react."

This story just cracked me up.

9 comments:

cube said...

BTW that photo cracks me up too.

Jamie Dawn said...

Time to de-claw that BEAST!

I would love to see the attack on the Avon lady on video. Oh, how funny that would be.
I'm sorry, my dark side is showing here.

ylmurph said...

I was just wondering who I would root for...Avon lady or evil cat? (maybe that's redundant)

cube said...

Lewis isn't evil. He's just misunderstood.

Sar said...

So is he a desperate housecat? I second JD, I want video footage of him attacking the Avon lady!

cube said...

An attack beagle, eh?

tlm said...

Oh sure... Lewis the Cat is under house arrest, while that murderer Ted Kennedy is free to do whatever he wants.
God Bless America.

cube said...

I know. Poor Lewis. If only he'd take his Prozac... ummm, much like Ted Turner who shouldn't be allowed out of the house without his. A cautionary tale indeed.

Topwomen said...

sounds like a definite candidate for kitty downers.