Thursday, August 23, 2007

Crybaby Pat



Pat Schroeder has been getting under my skin for years and she's still at it.

As president of the American Association of Publishers, Pat has gone on the record about the differences between conservatives and liberals.

Book Chief: Conservatives Want Slogans

I'll break the article down for my conservative friends who, according to Pat, don't read:

kuncervativs r to stoopids to reed boooks.

First, I want to know how in the world this idiot keeps landing jobs for which she is unqualified. Who would hire her?

And second, I want the chance to chase this ninny down & smack her with the book I'm currently reading.

10 comments:

birdwoman said...

Please feel free to browse my amazon reviews, full of pulp fiction, romance, fantasy, and even some hard core fiction. See, I can't read anything with substance. My brain just can't handle it. Nothing to do with preference, mind you.

(*)>

Shover Robot said...

Thats not True! I'd say she has it backwards!



Just because conservatives don't have their views they consider us stupid.

birdwoman said...

completely off topic: cube, check this out:

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000668.php

(*)>

cube said...

bw: I've been a voracious reader all my life. Fiction. Non-fiction. It's all good.

cube said...

bw: Holy crap! Why didn't I think of that?

BTW that was almost simultaneous posting.

cube said...

shover: I hear you. Schroeder's made a career of doing or saying one idiotic thing after the other.

Here she is heading the Publishers Association and she's insulting half of the book-buying population.

She had a skull full of mush in the '70s and nothing much has changed.

Something age does come without wisdom.

The Merry Widow said...

Gee whiz, I guess the 3300 lbs. of books my late and I carted around the country means nothing?
Actually when we came back from Californistan it was more, even though we gave away a bunch...I don't want to think what I may be moving to arkansas...

tmw

nanc said...

of course they only polled a little over a thousand liberals...

*;]

cube said...

tmw: You can't swing a dead cat over your head without hitting a book in my house. Sheesh!

nanc: They're always cooking up polls to suit their agenda.

Caz said...

Her "analysis" is a tad trite.

Wonder if she has bothered reading any political books lately; it doesn't seem so.