Thursday, August 17, 2017

Redux



This is the only article I could find that opposes violence from both the left and the right.

David Horowitz: Charlottesville Is Biggest 'Fake News' Story of Summer

According to the MSM, the violence of those who back Black Lives Matter and Antifa isn't really violence, but merely a protest.

From the article by Mr. Horowitz: "The ideology that drives the left and divides our country is "identity politics" — the idea that the world consists of two groups — "people of color" who are guiltless and oppressed, and white people who are guilty and oppressors."

I'm sick of the press equating conservatives with white supremacists. We have nothing in common.

And then I found this:

Lou Dobbs Unleashed=> President Needs to Tell Media CEOs: “You Ignorant Sons a Bitch, You Need to Treat President With Respect”"

Yes.




12 comments:

Jan said...

The MSM continues to tell us what we saw with our lying eyes...as they try to make a small number of paid anarchists seem like the norm.

cube said...

For the last few years I've watched the morning news on HLN, but for days now, I haven't been able to stomach more than 15-30 minutes of the broadcast. I find it impossible to watch the news on TV anymore. It's pretty sad when you'd rather watch a Matlock rerun than the morning news. Journalism needs to change or this country is going into the toilet.

Sandee said...

I don't watch the mainstream media anymore. I haven't for several years. They have opinions anymore, not factual news. This is spot on and you and I are on the same page.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Adrienne said...

I haven't watch MSM for probably close to twenty years. It's boring, slanted, and now most the time it's just plain fake. Why bother.

cube said...

Sandee: Reminds me of the old Chinese curse... boy do we live in some interesting times. I'm looking for a little boredom.

cube said...

Adrienne: More and more I look for my news online. You're right about it being fake and getting faker and meaner by the minute. Some senator from Missouri called for Trump's assassination. This coming from a state senator is unbelievable.

messymimi said...

It all makes me angry, and i wish i had a solution.

Kid said...

I'll just say this. The MSM reporting has clearly tried to blend the terms Nationalist and Supremicist

They are opposite.

Nationalist - Those in favor of having their own government and laws (anti-globalism) A Good Thing.

Supremicist - Asshole - a bad thing.

DaBlade said...

They don't get to be the arbiters any more.

cube said...

Messymimi: My solution is getting a fair and honest press that will report honestly on both sides of the political spectrum. That's what we should be what we strive for every which way we can. Write your congressmen, your senators, your anybody who will listen and tell them how you feel about current events.

cube said...

Kid: You're absolutely right. Gosh, wouldn't it be nice if our "free" press made that distinction.

cube said...

DaBlade: They're still acting as though they are and that's got to stop. A Toto has to pull back the curtain and expose the charlatans of the press. They need to get back onto an even keel or it won't bode well for our side.