Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Off-Beat Office Supplies



One thing you don't know about me is that I have a strange affinity for office supplies. Pens, markers, Sharpies, Post It notes, colored pencils, pads, you name it, chances are I have a stash.

Today I found something I don't have...

A 'Living Dead Dolls' Sadie pencil sharpener. It's a doll's head and you stick the pencil into her eye to sharpen it. There is a little button on the back of her neck that pushes the shavings out of her mouth.

The Sadie eye sharpener may be a little dark for some people, maybe this is more your style...



Either way, it's yikes for you!


[The BLOG note: Off-beat sharpener photos via The Matthew James Taylor blog and Weirdomatic.com ]

5 comments:

cary said...

I don't know, there's something about using a pencil that's been stuck in a catbutt that just doesn't appeal to me...

Brooke said...

Hmm... Mutilation or beastial sodomy.

It's hard to decide. LOL!

8675309 said...

LOL cube! I love the doll head...how many shopping days 'til Christmas? I've got some candidates for this one.

You are not alone in your love of office supplies, btw. I have been known to browse for ages, in search of the right pen. :)

cube said...

cary: Good to hear from you again. Sorry it took a catbutt sharpener to make it happen ;-)

brooke: How succinct.

d.d.: Thank you.

jenny: I know one person for sure who would love the doll head. Me, I'm partial to the cat.

When it comes to pens, I can be very particular too. I wonder if there is there such a thing as a pen fetish? ;-)

ferrispaella said...

Is it true? I want this office supplies. give me more information on the new office supplies and where u buy it?
Office supplies