Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Climate Alarm Zone



Submitted for your approval:

A very enjoyable article where anthropogenic global warming hysteria "crosses over from The Twilight Zone's land of both shadow and substance to the equally fantastic Climate Alarm Zone."

Lessons To Be Learned In The Climate Alarm Zone

Even the comments at the end of the article were good.

From NoHyphenJustAmerican: "Plato said that what matters most is: who is teaching the children, and what are they teaching?"

Another from CraigZ: "To protect my children from being unduly frightened that we face the imminent extinction of the polar bear, I explained to them that since the climate was much warmer during the Medieval Warming Period the polar bears died out around 1000 AD."

Pass this article along to the educators and parents that you know.

3 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

G'mornin my friend!:)..too cute!

Chuck said...

I take a very dim view of all of this.

Personally I think that the people that put these commercials together need to be hauled into court for fraud. It is nothing less that they are committing.

I have thought that a few years down the road, once we have finally put this fantasy to bed once and for all we need to turn to charging people like Algore with fraud.

He is pushing this as a get rich quick scam, nothing else.

cube said...

WomanHonorThyself: If you say so ;-)

Chuck: Oh, I hate the commercials too. I'm just happy that someone is finally challenging them in a factually-based forum.