Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bottled Anger

A sailor, Captain Harvey Bennett, who cast off a message in 5 plastic bottles in August was stunned to receive a stinging trans-Atlantic reply.

"I recently found your bottle while taking a scenic walk on the beach by Poole Harbour," read the letter, which was signed by one Henry Bigglesworth of Bournemouth on the south coast of Britain.

"While you may consider this some profound experiment on the path and speed of oceanic currents, I have another name for it: litter," the letter said.

The irate Bigglesworth then went on to expound on his less than flattering view of the residents of the United States in general and said, "You Americans don't seem to be happy unless you are mucking about somewhere."

I wonder if Mr. Bigglesworth would be less irate if he removed the large stick that is blocking his anal spincter.

I think I'll send him a message...

12 comments:

Minka said...

"removed the large stick that is blocking his anal spincter." Well rephrased :)

Jen said...

Wow, that would not have been my first though if I found a message in a bottle.

I think you put it well, cube.

Jamie Dawn said...

Bigglesworth could use a good flogging, along with my dimwitted orderly.
Your comment "flogged til she drops" really made me chuckle!

Topwomen said...

wow, great comments and cube

Tom & Icy said...

sounds like hypocracy or something like that. He threw the bottles out in the first place.

cube said...

tom & icy: it was an American sailor who threw the bottles into the sea with a message and hoping for a nice reply. One bottle reached the British man, who sent it back & accused the American of littering.

cube said...

bw: there's a medical term for that...rectal impaction & I don't know if there is a quick cure for it either.

cube said...

BTW don't mean to ignore the rest of you... thank you for your nice comments. I love me the compliments ;-)

Dak-Ind said...

sadly, all i can do now is sing that 80s song "message in a bottle". thanks for that :P

M. C. Pearson said...

I believe that large stick looks remarkably like his head.

cube said...

s.i.a.s.l: yes, and it comes to a sharp point too.

zzyytt said...

jordan 1 off white
vans shoes
timberland outlet
adidas eqt support adv
adidas superstar shoes
bape hoodie
adidas nmd
yeezy
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost 350