Saturday, February 17, 2007

Resounding Resolution



The House voted 246-182 against Resolution 63 yesterday.

Click Here To See All The Votes

I've come to expect this type of shamefully treasonous behavior from democrats, but it's surprising to see 17 republicans vote this way.

Here's a list:

- Mike Castle (R-DE)
- Howard Coble (R-NC)
- Tom Davis (R-VA)
- John Duncan (R-TN)
- Phil English (R-PA)
- Wayne Gilchrest (R-MD)
- Bob Inglis (R-SC)
- Timothy V. Johnson (R-IL)
- Walter B. Jones (R-NC)
- Rick Keller (R-FL)
- Mark Kirk (R-IL)
- Steven LaTourette (R-OH)
- Ron Paul (R-TX)
- Tom Petri (R-WI)
- Jim Ramstad (R-MN)
- Fred Upton (R-MI)
- Jim Walsh (R-NY)

They may argue that it's a non-binding resolution and that it does not affect their support of the troops.

Baloney! This moronic gesture is symbolic of an attitude of resounding defeat and serves only to embolden the enemy.

The Senate is calling a special Saturday session to vote on the measure. Let's hope these republicans show more backbone.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I just don't understand people who claim to be American yet WANT to be defeated, and want our troops to be disheartened and loose.

Traitors, all of them!

cube said...

I hear you. I'm sick of pussyfooting around it... they are traitors & that's what I'm going to call them.

The Merry Widow said...

I'm glad I don't have to claim Keller as a representative! Dave Weldon is mine, and he is conservative, and a Christian, and a retired Army doctor, career that is, and gave up a practice here to go to DC.

Disgraceful, treasonous behavior, used to be we knew what to do about traitors, now a days...

tmw

cube said...

tmw: I hear you. It's treason, plain & simple.

nanc said...

there are many who will not be happy until they can look back and say, "aha! told you iraq was another vietnam!"

i know the mindset of a leftist - i grew up in a family FULL of them. my own, sweet husband says, "are you sure you came from THAT family?" it is possible to come out of it alive.

cube said...

nanc: You poor thing. I'm glad you finally came into the light.

Anonymous said...

Visit my site, there all about cars
car
car-quote
car-rental
new-car