Monday, April 16, 2007


What are we going to call this garden implement now?

Any suggestions?


At April 16, 2007 3:14 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

LMBO Cube..I was going to post this too!

At April 16, 2007 6:07 PM, Blogger 8675309 said...

How about a "garden skank"?

At April 16, 2007 6:58 PM, Blogger birdwoman said...

garden skank is beauteous.


At April 17, 2007 10:03 AM, Blogger cube said...

Hee hee. It works for me.

At April 17, 2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

I'm sure Imus was talking about this.

At April 17, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Of course we could call it a long handled implement having a flat blade used to breakup the surface of the ground, destroy weeds,etc. Ha!

At April 17, 2007 12:54 PM, Blogger cube said...

brooke: Bwa ha ha ha! I guess it was just a matter of time & Photoshop.

At April 17, 2007 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's call a "nightwalker"

At April 17, 2007 8:06 PM, Blogger nanc said...

welllllllllll, i put a radio magnet on mine and call it a "nailgitter"!

but, when i'm working in the garden with one and nancpop says, "hey, whatcha doin'?" i always respond, "i'm bein' a hoer!"

At April 20, 2007 8:55 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

That gardening tool is now called a "tramp."

Ha, Ha, Ha! Merry Christmas!

Heigh Hee, Heigh Hee, it's off to work we... uh, gee?

STOP the madness!!!!!!!!

At April 20, 2007 11:39 AM, Blogger cube said...

j.d.: You've got something there...
how about calling the gardening tool a doxie?


Post a Comment

<< Home

C-List Blogger

Who links to my website?

I adopted a virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere!

Pop Culture Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Most Accurate Clock Ever This is the most accurate clock ever and it looks good too.

Blog Directory - Blogged

I'm # 409 Get listed at