Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day



May the luck of the Irish be with you today.

Here's a little humor to get you by...

6 DOUBLE VODKA'S
This guy does into a bar and says, "Hey barman, give me 6 double vodka's!"
The barman lines them up on the bar and goes, "Man, you must've had one hell of a day!"
The guy says, "Yeah, I just found out my older brother is gay."
Next day, the same guy comes into the same bar and orders the same drinks. The same barman is there and goes, "Now what?"
The guy goes, "I just found out my younger brother is gay, too."
Next day, same guy, same bar, same drinks. The barman goes,"Damn! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"
The man replies, "Yeah, my wife!"

7 comments:

cube said...

I should've used the 'GOT GRAPES?' joke.

cube said...

Yeah, I really should've used the "GOT GRAPES?" joke...

nanc said...

oh boo...

Always On Watch said...

I barely celebrated St. Paddy's yesterday. Too busy being part of A Gathering of Eagles in D.C.

Brooke said...

With news like that, it'd take more than a few double vodkas!

HA!

Raggedy said...

Hahahaha!
I hope you had a great St. Paddy day!
Hugs

cube said...

aow2: oooooh, how did that go?

brooke: I hear ya!

raggedy: Thank you! We had much company and much fun. Hope yours was too.