Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blue Blog Blago Blowback!



I don't watch Keith Olbermann's maniacal show, but I do like to keep up with his lunatic antics so on occasion I check the #1 Keith Olbermann blog in the world...
OlbermannWatch.com

That's how I found the above video of actual blue blog rants upset with any questioning of Obama about the Blago scandal. The rants, compiled by John Gibson, are read in dramatic fashion and illuminate the deep derangement of the left.

The post and comments can be found at: Dramatic Readings: Blue Blog Blago Blowback!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say that fast 5 times.

Brooke said...

Blago is exposing the game... He will go away very, very quickly.

Thanks for the link. I'll be checking it out.

cube said...

anonymous: :-)

brooke: I don't think that Blago
plans on going quietly. They plan to fight the illegal wiretaps so it could drag on a while.

I did enjoy the video though. Gibson's staff is having a ton of fun reading the posts & comments from the blue blogs out there. Some of the comments read just like Olbermann's talking points.

It's insanity.

Anonymous said...

This one is complex Cube.

I'm thinking accident or sudden heart attack!

Such a shame too since he had so much potential...For the people of course.

QQ

Anonymous said...

Geez they really are nuts aren't they. Amusing if your ears can take it.