Thursday, June 16, 2005

Feces Pizza


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Keller, Texas - Four Keller High School cheerleaders were sent home early from camp after allegedly putting human feces on a pizza and trying to frame rival cheerleaders for the deed.

Cheerleaders from rival Fossil Ridge High School had sent the pizza to the Keller squad on the last night of a four-day camp at the University of Texas at Arlington. Less than an hour later, some Keller cheerleaders took the pizza to the Fossil Ridge sponsor, claiming that Fossil Ridge cheerleaders had doctored the pizza with feces.

Federal laws bar officials from discussing the girls' discipline, but such an incident would be considered "serious misconduct," district spokesman Jason Meyer told the newspaper.

Mama mia!

At the very least, the prank should be the end of their cheerleading days.

9 comments:

MCF said...

I think these days, any group of kids is likely to pull this kind of crap.

I also think I shouldn't have checked this blog while eating my breakfast. O_O

cube said...

Sorry about your breakfast, mcf.

So far, moral relativism doesn't appear to be a path to a better society. Perhaps a few moral imperatives would help. Oh I dunno, something like compete honestly & don't be a dishonest piece of crap!

Jay said...

I think that they should make a public apology to the other squad.

cube said...

The wayward cheerleaders did write a letter of apology to the other squad. It just doesn't seem like enough punishment to me.

Voracious Reader said...

That's so disgusting.

SeniorGato said...

Haha, you want an appology :-) Here it is.. and a sad one it is too... Really half assed :) http://www.jamespoling.net/archives/2005/06/cheerleaders_ca.html

Morris said...

Thats pretty cool!

Morris
Ask Morris

"Ari" said...

Dude... it's not just kids that could pull that kind of a thing... I know a few adults who would do that. And yes. It's so nasty.

Hey cube, I have to say, I think your vocabulary is very rich. I like it.

By the way, I came here from BE. If you want to, you can visit my blog, but sometimes it's a bit on the mushy side. Just to warn ya.
Later.

frhs08vball said...

ok first off i am a student at fossil ridge the school the prank was played on. not only is it rediculous but it is completely uncalled for! for those who want to know they girls were not removed from the squad. but around here keller high is top priority to top officals, so we are pretty much used to it.