Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dem Collusion



I'm late to post on this busy day, but Sundance's column from The Conservative Treehouse is the best connect-the-dots column I've read Re: the real Russian collusion culprits...

Curiousor And Curiousor: Natalia Veselnitskaya Pictured With Obama Officials On June 14th, 2016...

Bill Clinton, Natalia, and Democrats, Oh My!!!!




[The BLOG editor's note: Just a small thing, but I would've spelled it "Curiouser And Curiouser"... unless Sundance has a reason for the [sic].

15 comments:

DaBlade said...

just another democrat plant.

Sandee said...

They are desperate to prove President Trump of any wrong doing. They are making themselves look pretty foolish too. Bless their hearts.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Jan said...

What a convoluted soap opera our government is

cube said...

DaBlade: I wonder who would "plant" such a scheme...

cube said...

Sandee: It's become pathetic and I don't bless their hearts at all!

cube said...

Jan: I agree and I expect Susan Lucci's name to be involved in this mess somehow, someway.

cube said...

Maybe we should be looking at MCain's fingerprints on this?

messymimi said...

It certainly is curious, if nothing else.

Snaggle Tooth said...

Thanks for the link. Yep, what the ???

Kid said...

This ain't hard to figure out - that be sure.

cube said...

Messymini: It's way more than curiouser, but I don't think we'll ever know the truth.

cube said...

Snaggle Tooth: Glad the link was informative. This tangled weave will eventually untangle, I hope.

cube said...

Kid: I hear you, but it's one thing to think and yet another to prove. So there we are.

Z said...

Gad, those dots are hard NOT to connect...you're right, it was an excellent piece.
We'll never know the truth if a Democrat every did anything wrong.

Anonymous said...

This ain't hard to figure out - that be sure.



โกเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
Gclub จีคลับ