Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Biggest Turkey 2005


Yesterday, President Bush pardoned the official turkey. But there are turkeys who don't deserve a pardon for their shameful behavior throughout the year...

in no particular order, here are some nominees...

Bill Clinton, Howard Dean, Henry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore, Sandy Berger, Jennifer Aniston, Kanye West, Louis Farrakhan, Gov. Kathleen Blanco, Mayor Ray Nagin, John Murtha, Joe Wilson, Valerie Plame, John Kerry (the 2004 winner), Al Gore, Al Franken...

Have I left anyone out?

Who's your turkey?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

gobble, gobble.

cube said...

What are you trying to say?

Jen said...

Maybe anonymous wants to be added to your list of turkeys?

8675309 said...

Barbara Boxer, cube. Barbara Boxer. For this:

http://www.nationalreview.com/miller/miller200511160834.asp

cube said...

Oh yeah, how could I forget Boxer. Thanks, 867-5309!

Dak-Ind said...

that list of names sure makes me hang my head about being a card carrying democrat. you left out big bad Ted though. Ted Kennedy ALWAYS makes me ashamed of being a democrat. but if the powers that be wanted me voting republican in the next presidential election, two words... John McCain, doesnt matter who he runs against.

cube said...

Teddy "Splash" Kennedy! I can't belive I left him out.

Dak/Ind, if you can think of a republican turkey, you can add him/her to the list ;-)

Jamie Dawn said...

I like YOUR list!

cube said...

I can't belive no one thought of a Republican turkey to put on this list... comon, put your thinking caps on.

You won't offend me.

cube said...

I just remembered Mary Mapes & her ridiculous book tour.

cube said...

CNN...now there's a big turkey.