Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mystery Machinations



Articles such as this one from American Thinker encourage me somewhat...

The Astonishing Incompetence Of Hillary's Campaign Rollout

The thought that this scandal-ridden harridan wants us to believe that she's just one of us folks is ridiculous. Remember, this is the woman who once commanded the White House staff to not look her in the face.

Yeah, just one of us common people.

It's a mystery to me that anyone can think of Hillary as presidential, but then again I didn't get the Obola electoral attraction either.

[UPDATE: It didn't take long for this EXCLUSIVE: Campaign staff recruited and DROVE 'everyday' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop – including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur

I didn't even bother to capitalize.


8 comments:

Sandee said...

The Clinton's are crooks who covered up tons of wrongdoing. They have also had people offed to keep their scandals secret. There are plenty that know all about them though. Conservatives and independents loathe her. I don't think she'll make it to the white house. We can hope anyway.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

cube said...

When the horrid backstory started coming out about the Clintons, my husband commented that they reminded him of the Wendells from James Michener's "Centennial" (1978).

These people are grifters who have managed to insert themselves into high places in government with the help of low-info voters and a subservient press.

jan said...

The press scrambling after her was the funniest visual I've seen in a very long time. I even felt sorry for them, especially the one guy in the orange pants and the lavender shirt.

This scene could be a metaphor for the way she will treat the press and the public.

cube said...

Jan: I didn't watch it. Hillary and Obola grate on my nerves so much that I'd rather have a root canal than to listen to them speak. The guy in the orange pants and the lavender shirt sounds interesting. Makes me wish I had watched it.

messymimi said...

And yet she will spend a ton of money that could be better spent on other things campaigning. Even if she was "flat broke" as she once said, (which i don't believe), it's sad to watch.

cube said...

messymimi: I wish I were that "flat broke"...ohhh, please, she's richer than God and now they're setting up
setting up her godawful daughter to take up the throne. I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it.

Kathe W. said...

don't even get me started! How did we get to this awful situation? Oh yeah....someone ...a lot of someones voted stupidly.

cube said...

Kathe W.: Lo-fo voters and basically there are more of them voting than the rest of us.