Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Story Of Cats



The above nine pound cat looks like a fat domestic Maine Coon house cat, but you couldn't be more wrong. The Pallas cat is just one of the wonders of the cat world you'll discover while watching this two-part miniseries about the origin of cats.

The Story Of Cats

I watched Part One, Asia to Africa, on Saturday night and I found it to be an outstanding documentary about the origins of cats. No politics, just cats.

I can't wait to watch Part Two, Into The Americas.

If you have a cat, or have ever had a cat, or even if you're just curious about cats, this will give you new insights into cat behavior and it's definitely worth watching.

I'll never look at cats the same way.

meow*

[*fascinating]

9 comments:

Jan said...

Fascinating creatures from LOL cats to king of the jungle

messymimi said...

This afternoon, during my lull on Sunday afternoon, i will come back and watch.

cube said...

Jan: Yes, and there's a good reason why the lion is the king of the jungle.

cube said...

Messymimi: I'm afraid the link just provides information about the mini-series. You have to have some sort of PBS pass to actually watch it. Had I been able to, I would've watched Part 2 last night because Part 1 was so good.

Sandee said...

I love cats and I'd love to see this, but we only have Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Kid said...

Here is a link to part two - into the Americas that doesn't require any signup.

Thanks for bringing this up Cube !

cube said...

Sandee: Kid just solved your problem. Follow his link for Part 1-3 of this excellent documentary.

cube said...

Kid: Thanks for that link. I'm going to watch it right now :)

Kid said...

Cube, thanks for posting this. Watched all 3 parts. Enjoyed them !