Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Kitty Litter Cake

YUUUMMMMM! Just in time for Halloween comes this Kitty Litter Cake recipe from the fun-loving folks at FabulousFoods.com.

Now I don't know about you, but I can't imagine wanting to eat anything that looks like a litter box. That's just me. Of course, I have 4 cats and the last thing I want to see is a full litter box, not to mention the thought of having to clean out another one of the filthy things.

That's why I finally relented. I ran out this weekend and bought a Litter Maid Plus Self-Cleaning Kitty Litter Box.

Now the whole family is focused on the cats' bowel habits...not just me.

Tootsie Roll, anyone?

5 comments:

cube said...

Yeah, anonymous, I bet you just love my blog & my writing.

Be sure to check out my go_to_hell_spammer blog.

Jamie Dawn said...

I looked at the recipe, and you can't go wrong with cake, cookies, pudding and Tootsie Rolls. I may have to try this one. It reminds of those flower pot cakes.

I didn't know you had another blog. (tee-hee)

cube said...

That cake is a carbohydrate nightmare...refined sugar cubed!

Voracious Reader said...

I am beginning to think these anonymous posters are in league with the devil.

Though, it's funny that the anonymous comment is burried in a line of comments revolving around kitty poo.

cube said...

Good point, VR. Anonymous spammers are demon spawn & they are in their element around poo of all kinds.