Friday, January 13, 2006

More Media Bias

I love New York, but not the New York Times.

From The American Thinker comes an article entitled Under Clinton, NY Times called surveillance "a necessity" .

It argues "a severe case of selective amnesia by the New York Times and other media opponents of President Bush. They certainly didn’t show the same outrage when a much more invasive and indiscriminate domestic surveillance program came to light during the Clinton administration in the 1990’s."

In case you don't want to read it, here is a cut and paste synopsis:

"during the Clinton Administration, evidence existed (all of the information used in this article was available at the time) that:

-an invasive, extensive domestic eavesdropping program was aimed at every U.S. citizen;

-intelligence agencies were using allies to circumvent constitutional restrictions;

-and the administration was selling at least some secret intelligence for political donations."

The proof just keeps mounting against the MSM. By most rational standards, their left-wing bias is undeniable.

5 comments:

cube said...

Doesn't this kind of duplicity drive you as nuts as it does me?

Where is the outrage, people?

cube said...

Funny, I'm not seeing any outrage.

Jamie Dawn said...

I'm OUTRAGED!
You don't have to convince me of the left leaning media bias. I think the more it gets pointed out, the better.
I'm hoping to see a shift beginning in the media as people like us keep hammering the obvious.

cube said...

j.d.: thank you for commenting. I'm sad that you are the sole commenter on such an important topic. I'm going to keep hammering this point until I drop from exhaustion. This is just blatant Bush-Bashing & it is hurting our ability to fight terrorism. I just wish more people would own up to it...including my liberal friends!

cube said...

I wonder if Al Gore will launch an all-out attack on the Bush administration & selectively forget all of this... oh yeah! Earth to Al. Time to increase the Prozac.