Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Smart Stuff



Don't not even think of skipping this from Thomas Sowell...

Random Thoughts

It's a very quick read and full of gems. My favorite line is:

"Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Muammar Qaddafi and Vladimir Putin have all praised Barack Obama. When enemies of freedom and democracy praise your president, what are you to think? When you add to this Barack Obama's many previous years of associations and alliances with people who hate America-- Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Father Pfleger, etc.-- at what point do you stop denying the obvious and start to connect the dots?"

Yeah.

9 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for the link to Thomas Sowell. More sense than 99% of what I read in msm

Brooke said...

Great read.

Double negs = positive with twice the steps to get there. :)

WomanHonorThyself said...

Sowell is brilliant!

cube said...

Jan: You're welcome and you're right. If more people read Thomas Sowell, we wouldn't be stuck with BO right now.

Brooke: So in some circumstances, two wrongs do make a right ;-)

WomanHonorThyself: I'm a regular reader. His columns are always good, but sometimes I feel the need to share.

Anonymous said...

when are we going to connect the dots about marxist obama?

lee

Dr. John said...

I don't know what not to think. I think...
Excellent post.

Ananda girl said...

Very interesting article. He's a very savvy man.

Chuck said...

If someone hasn't connected these dots yet, they're never going to.

Krispy said...

Thomas Sowell is one of the few people who I respect enough that, when I occasionally read something of his that I disagree with, I immediately try to figure out where I got it wrong.